Monday, May 14, 2012

Long Time No See

Wow it's been a good minute since I've done anything with this blog.
I had decided to stop everything Gyaru related until I got my life in order and it has gotten somewhat organized since last year. My mother is still the biggest liar I've known though. Shes completely full of herself. She tells my sister and I that we are on our own, but then turns around and says that we need to move in with her and my god mother to help them with the fucking mortgage. Really tho? 

So I'm living in my god mom's house and things are decent. 
I've finished my spring semester and I am officially a sophomore in College.
I'm looking for a new job because the theme park I was working for refuses to give me proper hours.
And I got a shorter hair cut for the first time in four years. It was mid-back and now its shoulder length.

I also decided to let my natural hair grow out! I've had relaxers since I was 3 and never knew what my natural hair looked like. It's hard for me because I've had straight long hair for 18 years and to now change from that to short and curly takes some getting used to.

I want to continue practicing Gyaru style but with my natural hair, not getting paid enough, living with an ass of a mother, and going through an emotional break down....

But I miss Gyaru so much.
I will practice Gyaru again.
I don't know when, but it's going to be glorious when I come back.



Love & Peace,
Rinny Miller

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. can't comment on moms, but good luck with your job! And with your hair too, congrats on the balls to go for something something totally different! Also, natural (unrelaxed) hair and gyrau seem like a really interesting combination, i'm sure it'll look super cute :)

    ReplyDelete